In following our club’s Strategic Plan, our goals are as follows:
- We will maintain a strong, stable membership with sufficient growth to sustain our current numbers.
- Our meetings, and other activities, will evidence strong fellowship.
- We will remain in the top tier of clubs in District 6080 in our support of Rotary International as demonstrated by meeting Foundation giving goals, earning the Presidential Citation, and deep individual and organizational internalization of the 4-way test.
- We will work to raise the awareness of our club and of Rotary in the broader Boone County region.
- Our leadership transitions will be smooth and timely.
- We will continue to work to strengthen our committees and sustain a collaborative culture that involves all members.
- We will continue to invest in Community Service and International Service projects that are innovative, sustainable, and make a demonstrable difference in the lives of others.
For more detailed information about each of these goals, please click here to view the 2016-2019 Metro Strategic Plan.
During the year, if you wish to track Metro’s progress on goals relative to the strategic plan and the RI presidential citation, please visit Rotary Club Central. Rotary Club Central is an online portal that helps clubs set and track their goals and achievements.